Has your plaster blown? We are happy to assess and either do a small repair or larger area to a full project. There are several different types of plaster available to suit each specific job.
Several types of Plaster
- Bonding Plaster - Undercoat
- Browning Plaster - Used as another type of undercoat
- Carlite Plaster - Finishing coat which is more of a 'Quick Dry' process
- Thistle Plaster - This is used as a 'Finishing Coat'
- Hardwall Plaster - Undercoat for Masonry
- Dri-Coat Plaster - Used for re-plastering after a new damp course
- Once Coat Plaster - Both Undercoat and Finish which is popular and user friendly!
- Tough Coat Plaster - As the name 'Tough' and contributes in being fire resistant
Our plastering skills are neat and artistic with every attention to detail. We ensure that the base undercoat is mixed to the exact specific consistency, to provide a good strong base, giving longevity with the top 'Finish' coat to either a plain or artistic design!
We offer our Damp Proofing services throughout Swansea
and neighbouring areas in South Wales.
We pride ourselves in the services that we provide
and feel we are experts in our trade.
Thank you for such a brilliant service. Your staff were very courteous and finished the work to a very high standard.
We were looking for a local company to us and we are so please to have chosen yours we could not have got a better service.
We have used these guys for many years and have always found them to be competitive, reliable and attention to detail second to non.
When looking for a company to provide the services we required we found this one. After taking several reviews we decided to use them and have found the whole process very pleasant indeed.